Hi everybody,

How are you? There are some questions about Oxy Elite Pro diet pills. My aunt, from Sweden told me  that she is on those diet pills for a while. Everything is ok, she didn’t have any – side effects, she is feeling just fine, except one, crucial thing – she is not happy with her weight loss.

When I was talking with her about those diet pills, she told me that those pills are only a scam and nothing else.

Do you believe so as well? What do you think? Do you know something that could be helpful?

Thank you a lot! 

Good day all of you,

A few months ago, I am sure that my friend Christina was using those diet pills. She was talking about those pills all the time, until she started to use them. She was obsessed with her body all the time, and those pills helped her.

Of course, there were some side – effects. So, I don’t know how to answer on your question –scam or not, I am not ready to use those pills, because I have heard a lot of different stories.

Why? Are you planning to use them?

I don’t know what to tell you, it is not a scam but it has some side –effects that I don’t like :)

Hello everyone,

Just a few days ago, I was talking with my aunt about those diet pills. She is very unhappy with them, because, according to her words, those diet pills, which were very popular few years ago, didn’t helped her – at all!

So, I am not sure what can I say about this. I don’t know are they helpful, good or not, because I haven’t used them. But I have to say that I am a little bit skeptical about it.

My opinion is that I wouldn’t use them.

Now, it is your choice what you are going to do.

Bye! 

Hey there,

I have heard a lot of different experience about those pills. Now, when I think about it, they were negative – mostly!

I don’t know. Maybe they are not a scam, but it is possible that there are a lot of different diet pills that are much, much better than those diet pills.

I know that there is so much to talk about Oxy Elite Pro diet pills, but I am not the right person. I just want to say that I don’t believe that those pills are not a scam, but I believe that you can find much better pills for you!