I love Nicollette Sheridan in “desperate housewives”. Everyone thinks that she did breast augmentation, but I doubt. Well, she looks great it doesn’t matter if she did her breast. She is sexy and provocative.

Well, maybe she has to go under knife because of her years ;-) Her breasts are great, with or without augmentation. Someone said that she did face too, but I read that one surgeon said that he could find a single scar on her face. She is pretty girl!

Oh, I completely agree with you! She is so beautiful and I can’t believe that I haven’t notice her before the “Desperate housewives”.  Also, I don’t believe that she was doing any type of surgeries, but even if she did she did a great job because she is so beautiful.

Also I would like that she is playing a little bit more positive character in the series but maybe than she wouldn’t have been so good. And I was very sorry when she has died in the series. It was the most horrible moment for me. I couldn’t understand why they did this. But I hope that she got bigger role in some other project and that I will see some movie with her.