I was diagnosed with chlamedia and I was treated for it, after the seven days of taking the proper medicine the discharge went away. my question is why do I still have some sort of redness on my penis could it be that the infection didnt go away or would it be something else. I do have another question and she is after being cured from my disease I slept with my girlfriend I was wondering if any harm or risk of the disease can be reflected upon her thank you.

Has your girlfriend been checked for Chlamydia and tested negative? If she hasn’t been checked and treated and you have sex with her, you can get the bacteria again.
Also, if you haven’t been cured yet, you can transmit the disease to her. You shouldn’t have sex with anyone at least a week after your treatment.
All of your symptoms will clear sooner if you refrain from having sex and masturbation.
If it were me, I would see a doc once again following the treatment to be sure I am clear because I wouldn’t want to mess with Chlamydia and I certainly wouldn’t want to transmit this bacteria to a girl because it may cause infertility with girls.

I thank you for your responed and I appreciate the advice but I do have another question if I may. Adter taking the antidote for chlamedia I waited about five days before engaging in intercourse the only symptoms that still exist is the redness. I did make an appointment with the doctor but Im worried about my girlfriend could she be at serious risk could the redness in any way infect or the as you said left over bacteria. I thank you once again.