LMP-9-Dec-2011, today is 40th day..no periods till date..I have PCOS (not v serious according to doctor) and I am on Glycomet SR for last 10 months..trying to concive... have had two failed iui and seven follcular studies

Semen analysis has been normal for husband

Last month also, doctor was doing my follicle study…complete natural cycle… after 3 internal sonographies.. he declared that no ovulation seems to be there this month coz follicle is not growing normal size… he asked me to still try to conceive during day 21 to 26 and /or come back once I get periods.. we did try once between these days

On day 36 I had visited my doctor.. he did internal sonography and said there is a small follicle and he gave me duphstone…and since I am feeling sick.. dint vomit but yeah sick also upper abdominal is paining a little bit

Doctor has asked me to wait and watch for next 8 days.. Is the sickness coz of duphastone or can I be pregnant??Totally confused…

opt for a home pregnancy test kit or a urine test..

I had done Home PT before starting Duphastone.. and it was negative... Have already passed 3 days after duphastone.. no periods yet

did u gt ur periods??