i had an unprotected sex last month on the same day i started with my periods and i still got them but i did not got them this month, could i be pregnant?

Yes, it is possible.

1. Sperm could have reached your fallopian tubes before your period started, and if you ovulated within 6 days then it is possible.
  2. Also, it is just possible you could have been pregnant when your LMP started.

1. What date last month did you have dex and start your period?
  2. How long did your period last?
  3. How long is your cycle (typically 28 days)?
  4. What other sexual activity have you had since your LMP started?
  5. How old are you?

The chances of pregnancy are low, and you may just have missed a period.

what i dont understand is i had my period on April 22nd it was lite so i had intercourse on that day so on the 23rd it came heavy but by midnight it was lite again so on the 24th i had intercourse again and twice on the 25th but im also irreguarl and my period wouldnt do to go off til the 26 of April so on the 27th i started cramping light im about to start my period but i noticed that i was having oain on my left side as well so me and my bf had sex and after i stopped cramping and ive never had this cramping and paining before i always cramped before and during my periods so what im asking is could i be pergenant????

You haven't provided me with the information I asked, and some that you have given seems to conflict with what you had sai. Please clarify.

1. What date last month did you have sex and start your period? [last month was March - you said "i had an unprotected sex last month"]
  2. How long did your period last? [that is the days of your period flow in March]
  3. How long is your cycle (typically 28 days)? [average or rage will help as you are irregular]
  4. What other sexual activity have you had since your LMP started? [March period - for you said "i did not got them this month" However you have just said you did have one 22 April!]
  5. How old are you?

i am 35yrs old.. and i didnt have a period at all in March however i had one in feb. 28th and thats the point i dont know how long my cycle is all i know is when it come on and when it go off.. so i started on the 22nd of April

It doesn't sound as though you are pregnant. But you didn't say when in March you had sex. Cramping is either a menstrual condition (before and during period) or a uterine condition. The irregular flow this time might be a factor. But the fact you have had a period indicates you are probably not pregnant. Are you trying to get pregnant?

yes we are trying... i had sex the 25th && the 26 of March then all of April up until a couple of days before my period came on!! But why was I cramping and paining on my left side on the 27th and after I had sex it stopped I never did that

Sorry for the reply delay.
It could be that you were pregnant briefly, but had a very early 'miscarriage'. Chances are high for miscarriage in the first 4 weeks. 25% has been suggested, but in truth, many probably miscarry without knowing they are pregnant. It could be that if you have strong orgasms, your uterine orgasmic spasms were too much for this pregnancy. How long have you been trying to get pregnant?

i had unprotected sex on June,20 and got my period the same day right after he left. Could i be pregnant ?