We both r 23, were foolin around on 12th of June which was my 5th day of cycle . Durin bath I felt little he ejaculated near my vagina. To b safe I took ipill on 13th June . On 12th after coming close I did start bleeding. . I m virgin . I m worried if I can still get pregnant . Plz help its killing me

If your a VIRGIN how can you even THINK that your pregnant????? OMG!, VIRGIN=YOU'VE NEVERRRRRRR HAD SEX, NO SEX= -0% CHANCE OF PREGNANCY!!!!!!

VIRGIN= -0% CHANCE OF PREGNANCY, GEESH!!!!

We had foreplay sex on 5th 6th 7th and 16th day of my menstraul cycle . I took and ipill after the Tym we had fun coz I felt he ejaculated on my vagina. Later on he dint do that but jus fingering . But m worried that he mus hv touched his penis and then my vagina . So all is well right . Coz I m gng thru white discharge and now cramps in stomach . Moreover I already had withdrawal bleeding after 8 days of ipill . Somebody plz help me it wuld b so glad of u . God bless me and the helper . M scared scared . I want my periods