Hi I just want to follow up what happen to you after you had experience the blood spotting last july 2005..I read your post today..Did you visit your doctor?Are you pregnant?Cause I'm experiencing now the same thing you had before...Pls let me know..Coz my husband and I been waiting for me to get pg.

Hi! How long does your menstrual cycle last? Did you get your last period?
I suppose you are referring to implantation bleeding. The thing with implantation bleeding is that it usually happens on the twentieth day of your menstrual cycle (that lasts for 28-30 days).

This is because when the egg is fertilized, it takes some time for it to travel through the fallopian tubes to the uterus where it is supposed to implant into the endometrium (the lining of the uterus that is produced every month for fertilized egg). This usually takes a few days, so implantation bleeding and possibly cramping happen a week after ovulation or a week prior your period. But, as life regularly shows us, things don’t always happen like they should, so I suppose you could have experienced endometrial bleeding. I won’t ask if you felt any cramping because this cramping is often unnoticeable unless you’re expecting it.

Have you ever experienced any non-period bleeding before?

i had my menstruation last January 27-Feb 1 so I experience brown spotting on my 14,15,16th cycle which is my fertile period and feeling cramps on my lower abdomen..and I'm expecting my menstruation this coming February 25th..I had my laparoscopy last yr July 2005 they found my left tube was blocked so my right tube open and where ttc since 2003..no cyst was found...

Hello again! Did you know that you could experience cramping during your ovulation as well?

This pain/discomfort/cramps could last from just a few minutes up to 48 hours. This doesn’t mean something’s wrong. There are a couple of theories that suggest why women experience ovulation pain. One of them is emerging follicle in which the pain is associated with expanding follicle stretching the membrane of the ovary. The other theories suggest follicle rupture, which could cause bleeding. This bleeding may irritate abdominal lining and trigger pain.
Here is a description of the ovulating pain: it could be in the lower abdomen, inside the hip bone, left or right side depending on which ovary released the egg, and it could vary in duration and sensation-it could be felt like cramps, sharp pain, or uncomfortable pressure.

Implantational bleeding lasts for only one day, usually very shortly.

Have you had your fertility checked? How old are you?

I got my period last septmber 5 but before that my last period was august 4 so in short i had a 32 day cycle. Im expecting my next menstruation on october 7 (my 32nd day) but i have spotting for two days right now? I had sex with my bf afew days ago but we didnt do any contact he just fingered me. im experiencing a bit of cramps on my lower abdomen as if i want to fart and after i fart the pain is gone. was does spotting im experiencing right now mean?