i live in a hostle...a week ago i was outside with my boyfriend for celebrating his birthday....when we came back....it was too late about 12pm...my hostle gate was closed....so i had to stay with him in his apartment...he asked me to get his penis into my vagina but i refused...then he said if hymen is not broken pregnancy is not possible...then he began to rub his penis on the tip of vagina...then he suddenly relased...i felt wet....then went to washroom and washed properly....i did not felt any pain....there was no blood....my menses date is 2 an now it is 7.....bt mensus did not come yet.....i m so much worried....can i get pregnant? please help me

reply me as earlier as possible.....please please

ur jst 5 days late hmmm.. even it take times for getting pregnant 2 take pregnancy test hmmm not a prob have papaya,mangoes and pineapple and do skipping i think even it mite be ur cum and bcoz its ur 1st time u mite have had such feelings anyways go wit hve those fruits hpe it wrks out..better u ask ur bf has he cumed in ur vagina??

he not cumed inside but on the side of vagina

i also want to ask u thaf if i get periods in 2 or three days then it means i m safe or not? can i get pregnancy after that? and i should use pregnancy control pills or not? where i use to live it is an undeveloped city i can not get pregnancy test at home.....and also tell that i m still a virgin or not?

please reply as soon as possible to my all questions

plz reply soon

how many hours it has been since u had sex..? if its not yet 72 hours go get an contraceptive pilll.

if ur in india get pills like IDOZ-72,or ipill LIKE TAT they are recommended witout doctors prescription, but shld be taken before 72 hrs of contact even after tat u didnt get ur periods wait for few days and get home pregnancy kit and check it out..

its ur 1st time of sex rite so dont panic even i was late after ma 1st sex for 2days wen he penetrated once wit condom and 2nd timw witout condom.. so chill u'll get it...

dear lavu cuttie i get my periods....now i m safe or not? after perids i have the chance of bieng pregnant or not? please reply soon

absoultely not
dont worry ur safe now no prob u wnt get pregnant chill dear

Hello Lavu cuttie.
My GF had her pervious period on 16th Nov and v had a minor intercourse on 25th Nov (09:00PM) where i din't insert my penis in her vagina but i jst rubbed tip of my penis on her vagina did not insert. And she took IDOZ 72 within 38hrs (i.e., on 27th Nov 10:30AM), after 6 days she started bleeding from her vagina. Is it normal?
When can she expect her period?
is der any chance of getting pregnant?