I got the depo shot about a month ago, ive heard from other people that it. makes you fat, you wont get your period.. and other stuff, but im bleeding and i dont know why ??!! anyone care to help!

I was on depo for 18 years and it made me fat, I got a 90 pound weight gain!!! I did not have a period at all on it. Maybe your body needs to adjust to it. Just PLEASE do not stay on it if you have side effects. I did and am now regretting it. My body is having a hard time trying to adjust without the depo in my system. It made me psychotic at times and depressed. I blamed everything but the depo. Now that I have stopped I have energy slowly returning and also  much more control on my feelings!!! I would not recommend this shot to anyone after my horrible experience!!! :(

Here is a list of my symptoms while on the shot so you will know what to look out for. 
Extreme fatigue, constipation- no bowel movement for up to 5 days, mild depression, pain in joints (knees, fingers, wrist), loss of sex drive, vaginal dryness, bladder and abdominal pressure, constant thirst for pop and water, frequent urination, bloating- around waistline looked 6 months pregnant, bloated looking face, finger swelling, excessive body hair growth, body weakness, poor circulation- arms and shoulders numb upon waking, obsessive thoughts, extreme paranoia, increased acne on face chest and back, poor digestion, constant burping and heartburn, severe hot and cold flashes, mood swings (very angry never happy), blurry vision, overall body aches low back pain, hair dry and brittle, fingernails brittle, boil like cysts on buttocks and vagina, nervousness and anxiety. catch colds and sick constantly, shortness of breath, increased mucus in the throat. very hypoglycemic- get shaky, sweat and bottom out . Loss of interest in life and very antisocial and constant feeling if being in a fog, loss of memory and words. hostile towards friends family and total strangers. NO PERIOD- though at the time seemed a true blessing but in retrospect has a severe effect on your hormones and the toxins accumulate in your body over time. All symptoms increased in severity over time eating away at my personality and well being.