June 20 I started bleeding very heavily, it continued for 4 days with passing of two large bloody pieces. IT stopped but started back up again heavily for another 7 days with passing a few things. Now it is just orangy/pink discharge that looks like uteral tissue. And a few days ago I passed what actually looked like an inch long slug. And then a smaller one.

I had a miscarriage at 17 wks pregnant and another when I was three wks. You haven't really said if u knew you were pregnant or not but from experience what you are describing sounds very much like a miscarraige. For mine last one - the longest, it statred out like normal bleeding then very bad cramping began and very heavy bleeding with tissue and what not.
My docotr sent me for an emergency ultrasound basically to make sure that nothing was left as infection can occur easily. I would suggest u go see a doctor to ensure you are ok.
Hope this helps.

Yes I was pregnant, I had found out in april when I missed my period on the 20th. I don't have enough money to go to a doctor so i rely on you guys to help, thank you for what you all are doing.

Thanx for answering back. I am definetly not a doctor but I would assume that you have had a miscarriage. However, the possbility is still there that you may have not (low). I did have a son three years ago and had heavy, heavy bleeding, however did not pass such things as you described.
I would suggest waiting a couple of weeks and take another pregnancy test. If you test too soon the result will be positive as HCG is still present in your system. Your body will also begin acting strange, you said you have been pregnant since April. Depending on your body, your breasts may hurt, you may not "feel" pregnant anymore etc... Get lots of rest and take it easy, I hope this helps and I wish you the best.

YOU DO NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR after a miscarriage! I work in womens health, and infertility can be caused by infections or other complications from a miscarriage.

PLANNED PARENTHOOD will se women of ANY AGE FOR FREE and low cost.. Some PP have office visits as low as 5$

YOU CAN afford to see a doctor if you go to a planned parenthood.

Yeah my breasts hurt a little, I have been sort of taking it easy, well as much as I can for me. I am somewhat worried because of the fact i have a little bump but it isn't growing and hurts a lot. I've been very moody and can't eat at all. I wish I had more means to go see a doctor. But I think we will in a little bit.

Planned Parenthood can help you for very low cost or even free...

ALSO if necessary you can go to the E.R... ALMOST ALL ER's have "Charity care" for people who cannot afford medical care, so your bill will not be high.

WASHINGTON state has a program where if you make less than 22,000$ a year(VERY GENEROUS) , you get free birth control and exams.

If I knew your state I could help you with resources to low cost and free healthcare =)

Going to see a doc, anywhere is definetly in order. I am not great with US pricing as I am from Canada - no help hey! Anyway, infection can seriously affect potential pregnancies and your immediate health - please go and keep posting.
Second, I had a bump after my last miscarraige, I go today for an ultrasound. I was told, I am 28, that hormones can during and after pregnancy can create these bumps, there is a variety of reasons however any lump/bump needs to also be looked at and taken seriously. Breast infections (mastisis) can occur, clogged ducts, fibroids, fibroadenoma, fat deposits, tumors, etc... A docotr can put you at ease with first a miscarriage and the bump. What does your bump feel like? How large is it?

Well I think it was my uterus growing, but I never had a been pregnant before so I am not sure. At the moment it shank somewhat but it is larger than an apple and can be definantly seen when I lay down on my back.