im 16 and ive never had sex before besides for a week ago and im really scared........ i took a pregancy test and it came out positive and i asked a nurse if it could be true and she said yes bc most of the time test are never false positive so i dont know. my breast have been hurting and i was spotting for like a day in a half so i thought it was my period but i guess i was wrong so could i be pregnant??????????? and my period was a week late and im not feeling so well please help could i be??????

First thing first,  over the counter tests can be wrong sometimes but anytime you get a positive result it is best to go to your GYN or a family planning clinic.  A family planning clinic is usually free or very low cost and they will retest you and talk to you about the results.  It is best that if you are pregnant you get prenatal care early.  Any time you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant.  Another thing you may want to do is talk to your mother or another family member about your worries.  They can be very understanding most of the time.

Good luck and let me know how things turn out.

when did you test? maybe you could test again? or go to a planned parenthood, and ask for a pregnancy test, maybe even a blood test, it can be more exact. Im kind of like in the same situation, except that i tested today and it came back negative, but im 4 days late already. I'm like freaking ou too. but goodluck!