I'm really confused and hoping someone can help. On Nov.14th, I took a hpt and it was positive. On Nov21st, I started bleeding and passed a few small clots (about the size of a nickel). I figured I was about 8wks pregnant at the time. I stopped bleeding within three hours of starting. I have had no more spotting or bleeding since then and no pain. I do still feel very nauseous and tired. I still feel pregnant. Well, yesterday, 9 days later, I took another hpt and it was still a strong positive. Turned instantly and was dark.
I have no idea whether I had a miscarriage, or if I am still pregnant. Has anyone on here ever been through this? Any advice?
I would think that if I did have a mc, the symptoms of pregnancy should be easing up after 10 days now and shouldn't I have had more bleeding and pain? Help!

It is possible that you miscarried, and it's also possible that you are still pregnant. Your symptoms are very strange, so I suggest you make an appointment with the doctor.