I had a miscarriage. I was only two weeks. I didn't even know I was pregnant. I went to the hospital and they told me. They confirmed my levels were falling and that it was a misscarriage.How soon can I get pregnant again? We have been trying for a year. This will be our last child and I have had 5 healthy children. I want to try again and so does my husband. I thought he would want to wait. Please any suggestions out there. They doctor said we could start trying now. Please help me. I can't do the " I'm ovulating" or this is the last day. Please any help out there? %-)

If your dr said you could try again right away, I see no reason why you can't. I'm not quite sure what you mean by "I can't do the " I'm ovulating" or this is the last day." But if you're wanting to get pregnant again and be able to date your pregnancy, I'd suggest that you wait at least until you've gotten your first period after miscarriage- that way, you'll have an idea of how far along you are. Your cycles can be really messed up after m/c sometimes, which makes dating pregnancy difficult unless you use ovulation predictors or temp.

The same thing happened to me and it has been 2 year of the miscarriage and since the doctor told us start all over on trying to get pregnant I have one healthy daughter and its been two years that i can't get pregnant. What should I do to get pregnant.

I have a healthy 3 year old son- we've had two miscarriages in the past year since starting to try for a sibling for him. I wish I knew the magic answer for what you could do to get pregnant! Secondary infertility, when couples who have had a successful first pregnancy, but can't seem to get pregnant again, is all too common. The best I can tell you is, do your research- Many women swear by the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility to figure out their cycles, when they ovulate, and when the best time to try is. I've not gone that route. Miscarriage has messed with my hormones and cycles, so I'm having to take Provera to induce my periods, and may have to begin taking Clomid to ovulate in a timely manner. Talk with your OB/GYN about your options- 2 years is a LONG time to go without getting pregnant even when trying, and they should be able to start running tests to see if there are any underlying issues.

I just had miscarried. My baby had no heartbeat. My doctor said I should wait for three months :$. I want to know if I get pregnant right away. If my baby be healthy :'( I couldn't handle it. If I got pregnant right away and lost a baby because my body wasn't ready. I do hear people get pregnant right away and have normal babies. I wonder they wait more than one cycle. Or get pregnant before that. Seem more I wait. I have more trouble. Please let me know.

I am just so fed up with the bleeding, and gushing blood and lots of clots. Its so frustrating, and not being able to have sex until the bleeding stops, but when will it stop. Its been 2 weeks now after my miscarriage. I was 12 weeks pregnant. I wont wait for 3 months until trying again. The only reason why they say wait 3 months is I think for emosional reasons. Would you be able to handle another miscarriage again within 3 months of your previous one? But its not to say it will happen again or that you will get pregnant again in 3 months. We had IUI, so chances of natural pregnancy is low anyway. I am just frustrated, because I am in my 30s and we are so ready for a baby and did not think anything would happen at 3 months pregnancy. Now the endless bleeding...I just want my life back.

im 20 and i just had a m/c. i was 6 weeks and it happened on our ann. its hard and the bleeding is annoying and i want to to try again right away. my doc said 3 months also. i think you should give time for your body to heal and when you feel ready.

hey my name is brittney and i just had a miscarraige yesterday..friday the 26 of febuary.. i was pregnant with twinz and i really dont know what cause the miscarraige. i was only 2 months and i already had my life planned out for me and my twinz. i was soo happy. on the 25th i went to my midwife to tell her that i was spotting. she told me it was possible that i was going to have a miscarriage. i cried right away. so the next day i was still spotting. at 6:00am i went to the E.R for the pain i was having and the big blood clots. i already knew what was going on. at 10: i went to check on my spotting and one of the babies fell out of my underpants. didnt think nothing of it. i just thought it was the biggest blood clot ive ever seen. then the doctor did test on me. he pulled out the other baby. after all of that happening. i still want to get pregnant again. i didnt cry soon as i lost them because i did all of the crying the day before. i just want my babies. and im ready for another pregnancy.