umm...well we had sex on monday and after that my period was to come on friday and it didn;t ...wat do i do? i'm scared half to death because i have to finish school..!!... i bought a pregancy test to see if i'm pregnant butt i decided to ask you guys before i use it..!!! please help me out..n tell me how to decide if i 'm pregnant or not...helppp me...!!

You need to know that pregnancy does not happen in 5 days.....

You take a test 14 days AFTER SEX.... because it takes about 6-14 days for IMPLANTATION of a fertilized egg to even happen.

YOU ovulate 14-16 days before a period, so by the time you had sex, YOUR EGG WAS most likely dead!

YOU HAVE to understand that womens cycles change EVERY MONTH sometimes! WHICH IS WHY 'fertility guessing' to try and not get pregnant is not a good idea!!

YOU CAN EASILY get birth control without parental consent! Planned Parenthood is a good resource becausew they offer it low cost and free...Depending on where you go...

Because you had sex so close to your expected period, you may not be at risk for pregancy.

BUT IT doesn't happen INSTANTLY!! Pregnancy takes up to a few weeks to happen.