i had unprotected sex but came on my period i took the tast and it said i was pregnat could this happen i was only 2 days late but i still came on what should i do? :

You could easily be pregnant, ESPCIALLY from sex that you had earlier in the month.

Get to a doctor and have them check you out! No parental consent is needed at planned parenthood..

You have options, abortion , adoption, and keeping the baby.

If you took the test before you got your period there is a chance that you had a very early miscarriage. Take the test again when your period is finished or go to the doctor for a blood test.

it also depends how heavy the bleeding was. if it was lighter than a normal period then it could be normal. if it was heavier and you were in alot of pain then it could me a miscarraige, i know my mom miscarried and she had bled for a month straight. i hope this helps.

EITHER way, you need to see a doc, because a miscarriage needs to be checked up on.(IF you did have one)

Bleeding in early pregnancy is actually normal.