I have always had problems with my period, for example there would be times were i wouldnt get it for months ... and then i would get it for months... and this was all as i was growing up

Now that im sexually active i havent gotten my period in about 5 months and the pregnancy tests always come out negative!! EH always wears a condom and pulls out when hes about to....Is this normal for me becasue i have always been this way? whats going on with my body!

Condoms prevent pregnancy, so of course you are not pregnant.

There are causes to menstrual problems, thyroid disorder, PCOS(polycystic ovarian syndrome), obesity, and anorexia are just a few.

IF you are having sex you should be getting gynecological checkups, and I would reccomend you see your doctor to determine why your period is absent. It can be a sign of something problematic.

thanks you really helped me!!! soo im not pregnant!!!?!?! do u think i could have PCOS?

Most likely you are not pregnant, especially if condoms are used.

PCOS is a main cause of menstrual problems. Many women are actually encouraged to use hormonal birth control pills because there is often not a whole lot that can be done, and BC eases these problems. BC eases the problem of constant bleeding some months, and the absent period for other months.

I know after 5 months you are gonna start freaking out about possible pregnancy, it happens. o.O

There are treatments for PCOS and things that can be done.

OH yeah, I do not know how old you are.. But if you are a teen that wishes to not involve parents, Planned Parenthood provides free and super incredibly low cost services to women =)