missing my period since june. it spotted twice in july on the 9th and 29th. i took a hpt after the first spottong incident and it was negative. did the same thing after spotting the second time and it was also negative. in august i took three more test and all were negative the fifth one was a morning sample. ten days ago i took another urine sample at the doctors office and it came out negative. can i still be pregnant. the doctor put me on provera ten days ago and this is my third day off of it. still no sign of period but cramps here and there thoughtout the day. please reply. After testing on the third month of my missed period wouldn't the test have picked it up by now?

So I took a at home pregnancy test and it said I was positive but when I went to the doctor it came back negative for pregnancy and positive for bladder infection UTI ....