hi, i dont know whats been going on lately so if any1 could help please do. Ok here goes.... i always feel like i have to pee, headaches (usually first thing in morn,but no occurring as much as they used too), i have been constipated a lot lately, tired, no energy, ive been very warm (im usually always cold), lower back ache (not sore jus annoying,as if it is a slight period cramp), i have been off the pill now 4 and a half months, ive had periods since then, they have been quite regular ( i was irregular before going on pill), if looking at when my last period was then i am late this month although not saying i am as i could still be irregular, ive had slight spotting over past few days, smelly discharge, my nipples are sore/sensitve when i take my bra off, i have put on weight but then ive been eating a lot lately, ive had unprotected sex as my fiance and i do not mind if i get pregnant, we would be happy, i took a pregnancy test but it was negative so im assuming im not, but could someone please help or give me some possible explanations??!!

Please and Thanks %-)

You may have taken the test to early, I would suggest taking the test again about a day or so before your next period....

I agree that you may not have known when to take a pregnancy test as your hormones were still regulating themselves after you came off the pill. Despite this inconvenience, most women are able to get pregnant as soon as two weeks after they stop taking the pill. 

I also got pregnant right after coming off the pill, and all I had to go on to know to take a test were tender breasts, constipation, nausea and vomiting. I waited a few days and took a test, which was positive. I wasn't able to tell my doctor when my last period was though, and didn't know when I ovulated. 

i know what u mean, iv had most of them too, also i have been feeling nausea on a morning.. i took a pregnancy test this afternoon and it was negative but as from my last period i am now 5 days late.. im so gutted.
:'(

i think you may have taken the test too early. you take your test after third or fifth day after your lasted periods. And take your pregnant test by your morining first urine it may be accurate.

I have been having a lot of clear vaginal discharge and I have to pee alot and I missed my period on the 25th I am having the same symptoms but I took a pregnancy test today and it came negative does it sound like i am pregnant and its just to early for the test to get a positive reading