I started spotting light pink for 2-3 days which I only saw after I urinated and wiped with a tissue (I would see it about twice a day) after that it changed to  a light brown blood.I used a pantyliner because I thought it could have been my period (although it'd not due until the week after),then I have been seeing brwon blood on the panty liner but it is not like a period..I do feel some pain in my breast,felt a little nauseated at once. I took a pregnancy test on the fifth day of spotting and it came back negative..Could I be pregnant or is there something wrong?

Keep ur fingers crossed

Spotting a week or so before you period can indicate implantation bleeding.

Wait until your period is due to test. Testing early will give you a negative result. Follow all directions carefully and use your first morning urine. It's the concentration that matters, not the quantity.

Good luck.

Cami, I was just wondering how things turned out? I am going through the same thing and was just curious.

Hi im trying to firgure out whats going on with me spotted two days nothing wen i wipe tubes tied almost two years

N i had just one spot one day n like 2 the next day cramping really bad please help