Hello - this is my first time posting-i really hope someone out there has some input: i am 36 yrs old with a 7 year old. been ttc for 3 months. LMP on Feb 12th, opk positive on Feb. 26th, took hpt on March 7th (early i know) came out pos but faint. started spotting same day so ob sent me to have quantitative hcg test. Hospital urine test came back neg but hcg level was a 6! spotted for next 2 days sometimes a bit more. period is not due until March 12th and i have NEVER been early. Took another hcg test on March 9th (less than 48 hours later) came back at 10. I have since stopped spotting, no pain etc. CP is still high and a bit soft. Dr's seem to think chemical pregnancy? I don't know what to think, hpt still faint pos!?? Waiting to have another hcg next week. Any input would be great- Thanks

Hello I'm a irregular bleeder and usually it's very heavy and flirty the first two days. I got off my period early September. About two weeks after that I had what I believed is implantation bleeding. I tested all three days after one was blank and the others negative it's now the end of September 28th I have been cramping in my abdominal area on and off throughout the day. I'm not sure if I missed a period yet because I don't track it it's irregular. I took another test today 28th and its negative but it's also 5pm ... I have sore breast, very emotional , tired and moody . Sometime I crave foods and other times I get the food and don't want it or get sick after eating one time I threw up. I'm not sure what is going in