Ok well i am 19 years old ive always had very heavy periods that lasted for up to seven to eight days never shorter....ok startin in feburary of this year me and my fiance has been trying to have a baby...now my period always comes on on the 26th of every month but since me and my fiance has been having sex pretty much on my most fertile days ive been kind of wondering....On march 26th my period came on but on the first day it was verrryy light and i was spottting that whole day not much i had to have a pad on but it wasnt that much ok the second on to the third day just a lil bit more bleeding but the fifth day spotted a little then completely stopped..ok in April well i found out that my ovulating days were from the fifth to about the ninth and me and my fiance had intercourse well i just knew my period was going to come on around the fifth but it came on three days early but before my cycle came on i cramped for about a week before and no period well my cycle came on april the 24 but it was spottin and its doing the same thing it did last month...this is very unusual for me do you think i could be pregnant?

It could be signs of pregnancy BUT this can also be from REALLY wanting to be pregnant! So the best thing to do is for you to take a high end pregnancy test and lets see1 Taking the 2 dates - IF you got pregnant in march it will DEFINITELY show! IF it was on the 5th to 9th of April should still be sufficient time - follow the instructions and please let me know how you make out OK? Good luck and health honye!