Ok I’m trying see can you get it pregnant 4 days b4 your period i had sex on oct 6 and my period came on the 11th then I had sex on oct 24 and my period was suppose to come on the 6 of nov so I’m trying see when do you think I got pregnant

You haven't said why "my period was suppose to come on the 6 of nov", but it is possible 24 Oct was a fertile day. A test now could be taken

November 6 was when I was suppose to come on my period but I took a test and it said i was pregnant I’m trying see when did I get pregnant....on the 24 of oct or oct 6 4 days b4 my last period

You still haven't said why you were supposed to start on 6 Nov. How did you come to that conclusion?
Of 11 Oct really was the date your period was due, then 6 Oct (5 days before, not 4 days) would not have been a fertile day.

October 11 was my last period...I was suppose to come on November 6 of this month but it didn’t so I took a test

• You have just repeated what you had said previously.
  • You still haven't said why you were supposed to start on 6 Nov.
  1. So please tell me why you said you were supposed to start on 6 Nov.
    • Who told you that date, or how did you calculate that date?
  2. 6 Nov is 26 days after 11 Oct. Are your cycles always 26 days long?
  3. What date did you take the test?

1.) I have a period tracker on my phone it said I come in on nov 6 for this month but it didn’t

2) sometimes

3 ) I took a test on the nov 7

Ok. Trackers give estimates based on averages. They are not accurate predictions. That means that your period may have been due on 7 Nov and therefore 24 Oct would have been the day you ovulated. That seems the most likely scenario. Do you have your period start dates for the last 6 months?

Yes I have my start dates for the last past 6 months

May 2017 start day 12th end day 15th
June 2017 start day 6th end day 9th
June 2017 start day 30th end day July 3rd
July 2017 start day 26th end day 29th
August 2017 start day 20th end day 23rd
September 2017 start day 16th end day 19th
October 2017 start day 11th end day 14th

The average over the last 3 months is 25⅔ and your tracker has treated that as 26. However, your range is from 24-27, So this cycle could have been aiming at 27, which would indicate that your period may have been due on 7 Nov and therefore 24 Oct would have been the day you ovulated (and conceived) with a due date of 17 July 2018. A scan should confirm that.

So that means the father would be the person I had sex with on oct 24 And not the person on oct 6

That is right. It would seem unlikely that 6 Oct could have been a fertile day. Your cycles seem reasonably regular. A non-scan assessment would suggest your due date from your Last Menstrual Period and would give 18 July. A scan (preferably trans-vaginal) would assess the due date according to the baby's size. Only if the scan-determined date (unrelated to your LMP) is about a fortnight earlier (or more) would it be from sex on 6 Oct.

Are you sure it couldn’t be from oct 6 from the 1st person could there still be sprem even if I had a period

No, I can't be 100% certain, but it seems unlikely. Sperm only lives inside a woman's body for about 6 days. When you have a dating scan, then there will be more certainty.
What is your concern about which event caused your pregnancy?