Hi, this is my first time here. I had my period on Dec 31-Jan2, ovulated on January 14, had a negative test on 1/29/10, had a strange period from Jan 31-Feb 3: weird because it was brown blood mostly, not very heavy. I have been feeling sick, so i took a pregnancy test this morning, and it came back positive, what does that mean? am i pregnant? why did i have 4 days of brown blood? is that normal? anyone else has experienced that? i had 2 miscarriages last year and am scared for a third.

Hi honey! Brown blood is old blood, BUT I would like to help you further if you could just give me a bit more information OK?

I have the dates of your periods

1. What dates did you have unprotected sex?
2. Are your periods ALWAYS regular?

My periods were perfect 28 day cycles before my 2nd miscarriage last year. They are now 31 days average. Hubby and I have been married almost 6 years, never had birth control, after 2nd miscarriage saw specialist. Had a second round of Clomid in January. Saw Dr. On the 12th, 3 good follicles, one had already come out, had the trigger shot that night, and ovulated for a second time on the 14th. We had sex on the 5th, 6th, 9th (3xs), 10th, 12th (2 times, at 4am and at night), 13th, 14th and 15th, and 18th of January.

February's period was 4 days long, sort of, first 2 days was brown blood, some normal colored period, and then the last 2 days was brown blood. Since then, had some brown spotting. The period started on day 32, so it would have been normal.

HMMMM!!!! You women are trying to trick me lately!!! ;-) XD I was just told by another "interesting case" lady that she was pregnant affter similar events like you are experiencing, So Since your period was 7 days ago and I would think that IF you became pregnant it would have been on the 15th or 18th I think that this test was RIGHT!!! Because it takes about 21 days to have a REALLY good level of HCG to detect! And the 15th or 18th would be sufficient time to be able to determine! It is VERY VERY likely that you are indeed pregnant! XD Lets wait till Monday and then book an appointment with your doctor whom I am sure will give you a blood test! This should be definitive! Also start taking prenatal vitamins! Please let me know how you make out!! And I will keep everything crossed!