today i fingered my gf.we have 7 months goin out...but we first did it wen we had 3 weeks n been doin it since then..on the first time she bled but it was her first time so i did nt get worried..but 2day she was gettin more in2 it n told me 2 keep goin faster..i did nt have so long fingers n they r thin but my nails were not really smooth..as i went faster n a bit harder she was enjoyin it n did not hurt..but i felt some liquid n looked down at my fingers n her vagina n she was bleedin...supposedly the night b4 her period stopped..idk if i cut her a bit, ripped her hymen, or her period came again since she kinda has irregular period cycles..she cant go 2 a doctor or a gyn..n i am worried n idk wat 2 do..

It's probably a little of each! Her hymen probably tore, you might have scratched her inside, and due to the fact that she just stopped her period the sexual hormones - from being aroused - would have caused her to have what is called "vaginal bleeding" ! So don't worry, tell her to keep the area clean - NO douching - and she should be fine in a couple of days! IF you guys continue with that I would advise you putting a condom on your fingers! Also have a condom with you ALL the time - Just in case things get out of hand OK? And ALWAYS be protected don't think for one second that it's ok to not wear a condom!