My wife and i recently got married. She was a virgin until marriage, we tried to have sex for the first time and it was very painful for her. I could not go in much, she also bled a little. We tried 2 days later and the penis went a little further maybe 1/2" and she was still a lot in pain and there was some more blood. We tried the third time. This time it went in about 1 1/2" and she was still in pain but she endured it for about 5 min then she could not. There was a little more blood on the condom. Every time before sex I aroused her using my finders on her clit and I used water based lubricant with the condom before having sex to minimize friction.

What does this mean? Is it ok to bleed multiple times? When will it stop hurting her so that she can enjoy it as well. I feel bad hurting my wife and also want her to enjoy making love. Let me know if there is something I can do.

Go slow. Be gentle with her and try and get her to relax. She should not bleed more than once. However, that doesn't mean that there isn't residual blood from the first time. Try and use your fingers to break the rest of her hymen. You can also use your finger to help her get the feeling of something being inside her.

Good luck

I was just like her the first time I had sex, I just kinda toughed through it though.  It hurt like a biitch to break! but I let him go all the way in, with a lot of lube, and i endured it, fully breaking it.  Give her a week to just "recover" after my hymen broke I could feel the pain at all times, but after that pain went away fro me, sex became pleasurable... give it a try :)

How long did it take for the pain to completely go away? (in number for times you had sex)

We had sex 3 more times after that and she still feels a lot of pain. There is no blood now. But it only goes one and a half inch in and if i try to go any further, she screams in pain.

See a doctor. She might have an abnormal hymen. A doctor can surgically cut it to make it easier.

Well slowly completely get in.. it will pain until it completely get in as the size of vegina will b small n penis will b large so ofcourse u have to make a place make it n then only u will have pleasure

For how long the hymen break will pain for how many days will we able to walk after that properly