AFter i masturbated there was blood mixed with the climax! This was my first time putting my finger up "it". I'm so scared! Is this normal?!!! Please let me know fast! ASAP.

PS I havent had my peroid for like four months now. Did this start it back up?

this happend to me too, it scared me and i wanna know why this is happening, can someone please post what would cause this or if its normal? iv been having my periods regularly but this has happend twice to me now when im not currently on my period and im maturbating i find blood on my hand but then it stops bleeding once im finished. %-)

you just popped your cherry or broke your hymen in technical terms its perfectly normal

This happens to my girlfriend, but more than once, she can't be breaking anything, is their any other solution?

Yes, it is possible to bleed more than once, from an incompletely torn or healed hymen.

Although we usually don't think of this continuing after the initial experience of breaking the hymen, it is possible.

Second, a mixture of blood with fluids from masturbating might indicate the onset of a period, especially if you have irregular periods.

It is not "normal" to produce blood when masturbating, but if the high levels of excitement or climax produces some, then it was something inside waiting for muscular contractions... not a problem from masturbating.

See your doctor or GYN to get a complete exam if this is continuing.

Any women have anything else to add?

I can't think of anything besides the hymen explanation. When I masturbate it's strictly clitoral because I keep my nails long. Speaking of nails...Perhaps you ladies are accidentally scratching yourselves? Just somehow not noticing the pain?

I sometimes "bleed" after masturbating and sex... the only times that this has really happened to me was when i had sex/masturbated the week before my period was to start...
Its not actual "blood" per say..but more of a bloody discharge? if that makes sense... (this migh tsound dumb...but)..its almost like, when i masturbate with my vibrator which is a life size mold or have sex, it hits my actual uteran walls, which are lined, and it causes it to bleed a bit that gets mixed in with the lube/discharge that makes you wet...

it doesn't ever hurt at all, and i have plenty of lube it just makes me worry...i don't want him to be like "wow..you are bleeding..lol"

After I masturbate, I always have a puddle of blood around me. It happens no matter what time of the month it is. Today, massive (and I mean MASSIVE) clumps of blood came out. What the hell is wrong with me???

this has happend to me! it feels like something pulls when i climax and then i bleed. i am glad i am not the only one who has this!

please help me,, i'm so afraid please tell me i'm still a virgin... because while masturbating i insert something on my vagina and it didnt hurt but after i remove it , it's covered in blood then i inserted my fingers again and there still blood...is it normal???

When you put your finger up into "it" and bleeding comes out, that means that you have broken your hymen. By breaking your hymen this shows that you aren't a virgin anymore, physically. Although I see it as when you're not a virgin, is when you ACTUALLY have sexual intercourse with a man. But breaking your hymen physically means that you're not a virgin anymore. Sorry.

This happend to me earlier today. But i lost my virginity about two years ago N i think my hymen rehealed. But on new year me n my boyfriend had sex n everything but i bled then aswel.?

My boyfriend was fingering me just before n was just about to go down on me n there was blood there. I was soo embarressed but he didnt care AT ALL!!! :S N was saying that its normal to bleed? But its like the 3rd time?!!! :S Is it normal?! im well worrid what happens if it dosent stop?! :S x

So in other words, when a girl breaks her hymen, she loses her virginity?

i get my period when i maturbate... but i dont insert anything.. its just on the outside... then i feel something sting a little in me... then i start my period... help

It's happened to me twice. I masterbated wiu the shower head. I had put it on jet and I let it hit my flit or where evr it feels good bein down there. An something builds. Then when I had felt myslef relax I saw blood flowing with the water. Is this normal. I am currently sexualy active and I have irregular periods from the start. I'm just wondering that since I already have iregular periods and with me being active. Can it stop my period for a while. Then come back after relaxing from a good masterbation.