I lost my virginity exactly 24 hours ago. The boy I was with was kinda rough with me. When he was finished, I noticed blood on my underwear and figured that was normal, but when I got home, my underwear were soaked. I bled as though I was on my period. I think I might have bled like that during sex as well. I don't know. He never said anything. It has stopped now and it's really light, but I've never heard of someone bleeding this much, especially during/after sex. I tried to read about it but I never found much. Is it normal to bleed a lot? And I mean, a lot.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Is it time for your period? Or are you even within 1 week of starting? If so, rough or hard sex can bring about your period early or cause it to continue once it has stopped. If this is not true in your case, please be seen by a doctor or nurse. No, it is not normal to bleed enough to soak your underpants. A little blood is normal, from breakage of the hymen, but that would be a few drops only. Not soakage. See your doctor.

I agree, but we also do know that broken hymen and losing virginity can cause heavy bleeding. You said it yourself - it was kind a rough for you and you obviously didn't like it. I believe that this is not your period but one other thing - in some way, you were hurt down there and that is why you are bleeding. But when this happened you really should see your doctor. I agree that some drops are normal but heavy bleeding is something that you should be scared of. So, I hope that you have visited your doctor and that everything is OK. 

that is not true what the other person said. Sometimes for women or girls, if having sex for the first time, bleeding is normal because the hymen of your vagina probably broke whick happens to every girl. you could look up, Vagina Hymen breaking and effects and you will see that bleeding during or after sex is normal when losing your virginity ok. keep your head up all right but waht the other person said about getting your period soon and that was the result of your bleeding was totally false and they don't know what they are talking about. ;-) But everthing will be ok, trust the bleeding shouln't last long, it was just the hymen of your vagina breaking

I bled a lot, a lot more than you did. I had to use absorbants. All that night. And a little for the next 2 days. And it hurt. I went to the doctors worried like hell and he said everything was ok, that it was just normal for my body. So heavy bleeding is not smth to be scared about. Don't think immediately that there is smth wrong. Especially if the your partner was rough... If it continues, go see your doctor. He will tell you if there is need for concern.
Good luck.

I lost my virginity 3 days ago
its bled ever since and is reall painful to touch and feels swalled to the point that i cant even insert a mini tampon.
its like he didnt even break the skin on my hymen
but he defenatly penetrated it for about 20mins
it was so painfull
i dont know if this is normal?
should i see a doctor?
help!

i lost my virginity on saturday but i didnt bleed, but iv been pretty sore since on the tuesday after i noticed a little bit of blood but im not near my period (i came off a few days before losing my v) is this normal because im really worried about it :/

I lost mine earlier today. I didn't bleed a lot at first but when I started walking I began to bleed heavily. To the point that the blood was dripping while I was pumping gas!!!! It was scary. Its gotten lighter now and it doesnt hurt but it was definately a mistake. I regret losing my virginity.

I lost mine two days ago and im still seeing blood when i urinate so....idk i hope its normal if it doesnt stop in a few day im going to see the doctor....

I lost my virginity not long ago and I bled quite a lot, i think it just depends on the girl. If it hasnt stopped after a day then i would go to see a doctor.

i lost my virginity on sunday and well everything was fine.....i know their was going to be some bleeding so i wasnt that concern...i just bleed drops..i wore a pad.the next day and well there were just tiny clear drops of blood, Now 2 days later...i get a pain..and i go to the bathroom and see that i have blood..blood like my period....i know its not that..but i guess from reading all of your comments and concerns i guess its normal..but anyways....if it continues..than ill go see my doctor....wish me luck! and guys please use protection all the time..=]

i lost mine april 9 and i was alright but a few days later i started bleedin and for a long time........no he didnt use a condom so the possiblities that are goin through my head is am i pregnant or am i just paranoid because that was my first time? i talked to my boyfriend that i have been wit for a year and a month now and if i am, we are goin to work it out because we are 17 and 18 he told me that i was young and he dont know what he want me to do

Well I am the Boyfriend of the person in concer... My Girlfriend is curently in the bathroom right now bleeding like crazy... She came in the room looking extremely pale so i sat her down and she puked... Keep in mind she lost her virginity about three hours ago and is still bleeding... She said she felt good enough to walk back to the bathroom and her color began to appear but i still want to know if she will be okay because im freaking out... I was a little rough with her... I wasnt inserting myself all the way but when i did i felt something and i went through it like i broke something it caused her to make a sound so i want to assume this is the "Cherry"... But if you can help please do because im worried

First of all girls... i Love it when you all lose the virginity because it isn't to keep it. Now, bleeding is normal and soaking you must be worry a bit. If the bleeding doesn't stop within the 30 minutes and 1 hour. Check the doctor because it could be your platelets are low which is bad. Just check your blood out. Also tell those ussholes not to be rough! Geez.

im 16 & i lost my virginity sunday night, he didnt have a condom, but he definitely didnt bust inside of me.

anyways, we did it 2 different times that night, and the next morning had sex 2 more times.

its now tuesday and im spotting and my vagina feels superrrrr sore ! :( is that normal ?