about 2 weeks ago, my boyfriend and i were on his bed and he started to finger me. he has done this many times before and i have never bled before. but this time it was different, he was doing it much harder and with more fingers. after about 4 minutes, i started to bleed :$ . there was a medium size spot of blood on the sheets. he keeps his nails very short and i know this because i always make sure they are cut so i know he didnt scratch the inside of me. a week later he fingered me again and this time i still bleed but not enough for either me or him to notice, i only knew because when i went to the bathroom there was some blood but it wasnt my period cause i just ended a week and a half ago. a couple of days later he fingered me again and there was no blood during or after.. so im not sure if he broke my hymen.. someone please help me to figure out what happened because i didnt think you could break a hymen with fingering ?

does anyone know what this means???? :$

yes it is possible to break the hymen from getting fingered. it can be broken during sex, while being fingered, masterbation, using a tampon, playing some sports. that is why you bled.

This has also happenned to me before. My boyfriend has fingered me many times before, but once, he fingered me and i felt a sharp pain, and there was a little blood. We did it the next day, and there was no pain, but there was still a little bit of bright red blood. About a week after that, we tried again, hoping that whatever we had done had healed itself, but I bled again, a little more than before. However, the blood was more watery in texture. I don't know what's going on. If anybody knows, please let me know.

it happened to me on friday. i've been fingered lots of times but this time my boyfriend did it harder & it hurt. i've been bleeding quite heavily since & i know for sure that it's not my period, as i'm not due on yet. it can't be my hymen breaking because i bled before due to that.
what is it?

the same thing also happened to ..but he fingered me while i was on my period ..and now I'm still bleeding and when I urinate..it hurts and I pee every 10 mins or so..what's going on?? I'm scared..

it happened to me to! i went to my dr and he said that it is because it was to rough and if u do it again within 2 weeks it can cause serious damage and you will probly never have kids!

hey .. the same thing happened to me yesterday! i was getting fingered and hes done it alot of times before but he did it alot harder with 2 fingers and i bled ALOT but today i just stopped bleeding. im scared i broke my hymen. and my mom is going to start taking me to the doctors for check ups and i dont want the doctor to tell her my hymen was broke in! im scared!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(

don't worry the doctor won't say anything to your mom, all the informantion is meant to be private even if your mom takes you, trust him/her and ask all the questions you want , it's better this way because you will get profesional help.

bah you're all wrong!

It happens a lot to every girl. Nails dont have to be sharp for this to happen it just can. Yes you can break the hymen with fingering but thats not always the case. nails are shapr no matter how short you cut them.

Sometimes(or you) can break the membrane when they insert their fingers. You just have to watch out because that can get infected. You just have to wait for it to heal.

Don't panic!

do not worry at all about if you hymen is broken because even at birth it can be broken some people are born with it like that the doctor couldn't really find out why

im a virgin and i've never had sex before and i never had a gal touch me or any thing.. see but i really want to do it and i'm kind of afraid to ask any of my gal friends... well i've learnt a lot about sex and hymen and the g-spot and how to give a gal a nice time and everything but u see that the fear of asking out a gal is different .. well i'm also a afraid that i might hurt da gal doring inter course cause my penis is fairly larger and un usually curved to the left ....
if some one can hlp me please do because this is destroying my life

actually, it isn't breaking the hymen. it may be, but most likely he's being too aggressive while fingering you. the past two times my boyfriend has fingered me, I experienced very intense feelings and a little stinging afterwards, along with some light blood. I never want to tell him that he's being too rough, but he is. or it may be he is scratching you with his fingertips. make sure that he only uses the undersides of his fingers and be sure to tell him when to stop if it hurts. it'll only help you both out. :-)

Please don't worry girls. I find that it is nice that you girls are preventing unwanted pregnancy this way ;-). Your mom won't find out about the broken hymen unless you tell her...and there are many ways for a broken hymen to occur. As the person before me said, tampons, fingering, inserting a dildo or sexual object (yes, including a penis) and sports (rough play). As long as you are careful and wash carefully, always making sure your boyfriend has clean fingers (or whatever is "entering" your vagina). If you start to itch or get a discolored discharge with an odor this is a sign of an infection. Please ask to see your doctor and to talk with your doctor in private (with your mother OUT of the room). The doctor is used to hearing about all sorts of things. Of course, if the world was perfect, you could speak honestly with your mom about such things, as mine do. The doctor is under oath NOT to repeat what you tell her/him in confidence. You can ask the physician yourself. Please don't forget about condoms and birthcontrol before even a "little" sex. YOU CAN GET PREGNANT...even if the penis doesn't enter you. Sperm is made for swimming...so if the ejaculation gets anywhere near your vagina...it can happen. Don't be ashamed or embarressed. You are a person of value..just treat your body as such! Good luck...and please...be careful with who you trust with your body.[/img]

This happened to me today. My bf fingered me a lot harder than he normally does and with more than one finger....and it made me bleed. I was worried about it but i feel a little better.