Hi, so I'm a virgin and I'm totally new at masturbation and I really want to cum and feel that amazing sensation but i really don’t want to lose my virginity/break my hymen and I don't have anything in my house that I can use to help but I would like to have my own little personal fun :) Also I don’t know barely any ways to feel pleasure so please help me!

Use a condom it gives you bone chilling orgasms

Fingers be safe and have fun

hi, im 13 and im a girl too, im lesbian as well but I think I can help u out. 

if u pm me I can give u detailed steps and quickly answer if uve got any questions but I can give u some simple steps right now

you're going to want to get naked, including taking off ur bra and panties and taking out a tampon if ur using one (idk ur age or if ur on ur period yet), then u want to take a finger and just rub your clitoris softly in circles. if u dont want to break ur hymen just don't put things inside your p***y. you can also take 2 fingers and make a peace sign, and then put each finger on the side of your vagina lips, and then push them around back and forth. you want to start slow and go faster and faster until u orgasm. Just experiment and see what works for u. 

im lesbian and the way I learned about masturbating is one of my friends who's a girl told me she masturbated, (this was in grade 7when I was 12 but now I'm in grade 8 and I'm 13). she came over to my house, and we got naked and grinded our vaginas together and felt each other's chests and nipples, it was so fun.

idk if u did anything like this though if you're straight lol

just PM me here if you need any help, you gotta make an account though.