me and my partner had unprotected sex about two weeks ago. i am on the contraceptive pill but after a boozy night out i forgot to take it and didnt realise until the following night. we decided against the morning after pill both saying what will be will be. my periods are always on time every 28 days. my period is due on tuesday ( its saturday today) but for the last week i have been having period pains which is very unusual for me. i have been having alot of discharge and had one or two days of feeling sick . i know the most obvious thing people will say is wait and see if i have a period but i just wanted thoughts on whether or not anyone thinks i could be ?? thanks x

it's possible. you shouldn't freak out or anything, just see what happens then if you don't have a normal period, get a test or see a doctor