I am on yasmin, a combined pill for three years. i forgot to take my pill on the third day of my packet (monday). The following morning i realised i had missed it and took it straight away(it was 8 or 9am). i then took tuesdays pill at my usual time of 4pm. The following sunday night i had unprotected sex with my bf. was i protected without the morrning after pill.

Yes you were covered! Actually it takes several days of missing the pill for it to stop working! So don't worry OK? Actually to take away any chance, hae your partner wear a condom - this way you are TOTALLY protected! Good luck and health!

i forgot to mention that i had run two months together as i wanted to delay my period as i had a big event that said weekend. so it was the third day of the second pack? does that make a differrence?

thanks for taking the time to reply

forgot to mention that i had run two months together as i wanted to delay my period as i had a big event that said weekend. so it was the third day of the second pack? does that make a differrence?

thanks for taking the time to reply

No difference, even less likely actually - as there is NO way you even ovulated - because sometimes even on the pill you can ovulate from time to time! So don't worry OK?

with the first pack i migh not have always been on time takin them.. . i always used other forms of protection anyway

Good for you, you are TOTALLY covered honey! I always tell people to use a condom even with BCP!