I had unprotected sex 6 days before ovulation and a day after ovulation , I know for sure when I ovulated btw . He never came in me my period is due any day now and I am getting crampy I'm irritable ect nothing is out of the ordinary . I am really stressed about being pregnant its been 2 weeks or so , this pass Sunday I started the pill she told me to start it the closest Sunday so I did but I wasn't on it when I had sex ... Do I have a high chance of pregnancy ?? And can starting the pill a few days before period make you not have a period? Thanks

It usually takes a month for the pill to have the desired affect on your body to prevent pregnancy or to affect your periods. You should have started the pill on the Sunday after the first day of your period. Starting the pill a few days before your expected period shouldn't make you skip a period, though the extra hormones may cause it to be late or unusual. I'm assuming you have regular cycles if you know when you ovulated, but stressing over a possible pregnancy will affect your period & could even make you miss. Are you already late? If so, by how many days, & are your cycles exact or do they vary by a day or two?

I'm suppose to have it today or tomorrow I did ovulate a few days late and today I'm having weird cramping and my typical sharp pains down there I get every time before my period . Last few months it's been off by a few days so it's a give or take I'm not late yet

It seems to me you are getting your period. Sometimes ovulating later will extend the length of your cycle, making your period come later. If you don't get it by Saturday, I would test. Just be sure to use first morning urine for best results. Keep me posted! Good luck to you!

Just try to take your mind off of it by distracting yourself. Try to relax and not worry.. It's difficult but constantly worrying will affect your period.

Its Saturday now and the cramps are really bad now like full force cramps that I get each period ! Is it most likely my period starting ?

If you haven't gotten your period by tomorrow evening, I would make a doctors appointment. You have have ovarian cysts, which are very painful and sometimes require medication or surgery. Cysts can only be determined by ultrasound, so call your Dr.