Hi there. So I just had some questions about the plan b pill and concerns of possible pregnancy. So I started my period on Oct 11, 2012 and ended about Oct 15, 2012. I had unprotected sex with my bf on Oct 13-14, Saturday late night/Sunday early morning and he actually came inside me twice. I didn't take the plan b at all that week. Then had unprotected sex again Oct 19, 2012(Friday) but this time bought the pill and took it on Oct 20, 2012(Saturday). I felt fine until about Friday/Saturday, Oct 25/26, 2012, a week after taking plan b. I was pretty nauseated the first couple of days and began spotting on Saturday and actually bled on Sunday and Monday, then went back to spotting Tuesday-Thursday, which is now November 1st.My breasts are pretty sore and have been since Friday and my nipples are sensitive as well. I guess I'm just wondering what the odds are of me getting pregnant or if the side effects of the plan b pill is just going on? I used to be on birth control for years and never had any side effects but I've been off the pill for a year already.

Also, to note that we had sex like every night during that week(14-20) of unprotected sex, but those are the only times he actually came inside me. Wait there was four times that happened. The other day I forgot was Monday Oct 15, 2012.

So if anyone has any thoughts or advice I'd appreciate it. Thanks!!!

I'm having the same experience! How did everything turn out for you?!

A. Take a pregnancy test.
B. if you have sex unprotected you are taking a huge risk of getting pregnant. Especially if he cums in you.
Having a baby is a huge responsibility. Financially physically mentally. I pray you aren't pregnant for the child that has to come into this world with such irresponsible people.

Sounds like you're pregnant :/