Okay so I recently started on the combined pill, misogyn. I took my first pill on Sunday, then one on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday all at the same time of half 6. However today, Thursday I took one at 9 as i forgot. I'm now wondering if I continue to take it at half 6, could I have unprotected sex on Sunday which would be day 8 of taking the pill and be safe from pregnancy? As long as on both Friday and Saturday I take it at half 6. Please help, I hope this doesn't sound stupid I'm new to this whole thing

whosh, to much ,too confusing iam trembleing and sweating from stress jus too confuseung post it again simple plz

I explained it well I feel? I'm wondering basically if I can have sex on the 8th day after starting the pill. Is it safe? I didn't start in during my period this is why I'm concerned

yes you have to take it for 7 days before you can have sex or to be effiective did you have sex on your period if not ur ok ......simple lol

Ah okay thanks, it was just cause the Thursday night pill wasn't taken at the same time as the others and that made me wonder! Thanks for replying