I've been on the pill for 6yrs. Periods have been normal, lots of bleeding & last about 3-4 days. The beginning of May I had finished up antibiotics for a sinus infection, we forgot to use extra coverage & had sex. All month since I have had nipple & breast tingling or soreness. My gut area has been achey, crampy & sometimes feels like I have sideache. I've been using the bathroom alot for both, peeing every 15-20mins & the pooing about 5-6 times a day rather then 3. Wednesday was 19 days from first sex of the month. My period always lands on a Wed or if I am stressed it might land on a Thursday but never later then that. So Wed period didn't show. Thursday there was pink with mucus when I wiped & 2 different times when I wiped I saw tiny amount of brown with mucus, then it went clear. Friday evening I thought period was going to show with all the cramping but only saw brown with mucus once when wiped, nothing more. I have worn a pad & changed it out each day but its been clean, no blood on it. Today Sat still clear. I have tested 4 times & all negative. When I was pg with my daughter I knew I was pg but test didn't come up right till the 4th day of missed period.

So is this little color I have seen count at a period or not? I talked to dr & they said to start the next pack, I kinda don't want to if I am actually pg but I don't know. They said to come in for a pg test but if my tests are coming up negative I doubt theirs will come up any better. Its of coarse the weekend now & a holiday on Monday so I can't see the dr till Tuesday. Any thoughts or ideas?

Get a blood test. Sometimes hpt aren't always accurate. If that comes up negative than you probably are not pregnant. I am sort of in a similar situation so I know what you are going through. Hope everything works out!!

Thanks. Saturday afternoon I wiped & this time there was enough blood to call it a period I guess. It was enough to put a spot on the pad. After that it was done for good I guess. As much as I would be happy to be pg I am still happy to get my clear enough sign I wasn't pg. That was a crazy cycle. Just not the right timing. Hubby is just finishing up school & just started a new job in May so insurance wise & money wise we aren't ready for another baby as much as my body was saying "I'm ready" or my brain tricking me into thinking I was. My 6yr daughter would love a sibbling so hopefully soon we'll be able to actually start trying for real.