Hello! I am a person who has a question. This is probably a good place to do so. I want to ask something about guillain-barre disorder. Actually I am looking to find relation with paralysis on that disorder. Could someone provide me that information? In hope that I will see it, just want to thanks.

Hi! As I see you need information. I will try to answer to your question with my experience. You want to know about guillain-barre paralysis. Acute paralysis in guillain-barre disorder could be relative to sodium channel blocking factor in the cerebrospinal fluid. Typical issues comprise intravenous salt and water. That is the one of my opinions.

Hello.

It is probably in the category of temporary paralysis but that doesn't mean that it is not dangerous.

The person who is dealing with this usually has next symptoms - One of the main symptom is the weakness, that acutally may progress over hours to days to involve the arms, even your truncal muscles, some cranial nerves, and muscles of respiration. You see, once it happens it can affect a lot of it. In some of the cases you can start to feel abnormal pain in your muscles.

If you start to feel this, this is a last call for you - that means that you really should consult someone and try to find the cause and heal it.