Hello! My doctor told me that I have the following problem. What I want to know something basic about it. I have guillain barre disorder. In that way I know that myasthenia gravis has some influence for diagnosis. If that is true I would like to know more about it? Does anyone can provide me some basic info? Thanks for your help.

Hi! So you are looking to find some help here. Well I am not the doctor but maybe I can suggest you something. You wish to know something about guillain barre vs myasthenia gravis. Congenial acute laxity can arise from myasthenia gravis, botulism, poliomyelitis. Myasthenia gravis is casual and deteriorates by exertion.

First of all myasthenia gravis is an autoimmune disorder and basically this means that your own body is working against you. Myasthenia gravis is condition which causes weakness in the muscles under your control. This is happening because of a problem in communication between your nerves and muscles and the result is myasthenia gravis which makes your muscles weaker.

Most common symptoms are problems with eye and eyelid movement, swallowing and with other groups of muscles as well. If you are too active this is making your condition even worse but resting tends to help with uncomfortable symptoms.

There is treatment which includes medications which main role is to improve communication between muscles and nerves. I hope this was helpful.