Ok so im a harry potter fan and i mean like when someone says something 2 out of the 5 times it reminds me of the harry potter books and movies and i know that some people saw it on july 7  I really wanted to go but sadly i couldn't:'( ) but i was wondering if anyone who did catch it could tell me if it was as good as the book. (please reply before the 15th cuz im gonna go c it (hopefully)

Okay, soo i went and saw this movie and i thought it was pretty decent but i still think all the books are better then the movies by far but its still deffinatly worth seeing :)

I read the books and saw all movies except 7 1st or 2nd because I've decided to wait for both to get out and than enjoy and ok, maybe the whole Harry Potter thing is not interesting to me as it was some time ago, but I really do think that this actually was the first time (in all movie series) that literally following what was in the book sometimes damaged the movie. But, I still cant wait, 4 more days :D

Yeah I have seen the second part of the movie, it was sensational. I don't know If it compares to the book but I balled my eyes out and I don't usually get emotional in movies. If you go see it you've gotta respect Alan Rickman (playing Severus Snape) His role playing the movie was brilliant. I don't want to spoil to much so you might wanna go see it for yourself

Hi every1! I've read all 7 Harry Potter books. I've watched Harry Potter 7 parts 1 and 2. They were both good but sad at the same time. I got all emotional in both films. It's funny cause I haven't watched any of the other HP movies. Now I'm going to watch all the others cause I found the last 2 films so enjoyable.