OK, I heard there's a new Harry Potter movie coming out soon. Believe it or not, I haven't seen any of these Harry Potter movies yet. :$ How many H.P. movies are there anyway? So if there's any adult Harry Potter fan willing to explain what is so charming about it I would appreciate it. I've already seen Lord of the Rings, all three parts, and I LOVE IT! I've seen The Chronicles of Narnia and I love it too. So what are the chances that I'll like Harry Potter too? Is it too childish? Thank you for your reply. :-D

If you enjoyed L.O.T.R., and Chronicles of Narnia, you will fall in love with the way the author J.K. Rowling turns a multi-million dollar book sales into a multi-multi-million dollar MOVIE (in first few days of it being out).

People will sit out on the sidewalk for DAYS waiting for the latest movie to open. Shades of Star Wars!! Think of believable magic, teenage angst, monsters, both human and other, and a young hero who is the central character throughout. You will be glued to your seat - I guaran-damn-tee-it.

Oh, and this is the fourth of the movies - in fact, it surprised me-- I didn't expect another. ;-) :-D

Thank you very much! Hmm, believable magic, teenage angst, monsters, both human and other, and a young hero... I guess I know now what I'll be doing over the weekend. The weather is lousy anyway. I'll stay home, rent first three parts and start from the beginning, before I go to the movies and watch the fourth movie. :-) I guess there is some chronological order that should be followed. Thanks!
:-D

how do i like harry potter? hmm... he goes well with greek salad dressing, and a few olives! :-P

anyways, i never seemed to find harry potter childish, although i have grown up with it, so i guess i might have matured along with the movies...