How much do you read books? And what kind of books do you like? What is your favorite writer?
Also do you like when they make a movie based on a book? Some books that I have read and than watched a movie based on it, I was little disappointed because the book is always better then the movie. Do you have any experience with books and movie like this?

I just saw Angels & Demons and I was disappointed that they changed the ending, although I guess that they sort of had to so that they could make it make sense but I don't get why movie makers do that in the first place. I didn't really think the book was all that great either but it seemed better than the movie. Did anyone else see it?

I must admit that i am not an avid reader, but once i get hold of something that keeps my interest i can read the whole book in 2 days.
I don't have the patience really. A good murder mystery will get my attention as will biography's.
My daughter read the whole Twilight series but preferred the movie.

Well I didn't see it, but I plan to. Didn't read the book also.
I like Stephen King's books, and they make pretty god movies based on them. He is very involved with the creation of the movie so it has to be by the book.