What are some really good movies that you have seen recently?

I watched "Runaway Jury" last night and really liked it.
I don't know if its 'really good' but its most recent on the brain...

Donnie Darko
Memento
Mystic River

See one of these.

The Straight Story Kill Bill Vol 1 (really need to go see Vol 2 one of these days) Mostly Martha House of Sand and Fog ...all rentals...

Recent: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban The Hudsucker Proxy Shrek 2 The Fog of War Really Good Movies You May Not Have Heard Of (or just missed): The Spitfire Grill Antwone Fisher Lost in La Mancha Open Range Rabbit-Proof Fence Princess Mononoke The Rookie Whale Rider Almost Famous Amelie Ghost World Girlfight Run Lola Run Radioland Murders

These are great picks! I have Ghost World on my list of movies to see.
Also: Magdalene Sisters
Cyrano de Bergerac (with Gerard Depardieu) --one of the most fantastically acted movies I have EVER seen...
The most disturbing movie ever is Irreversible with Monice Bellucci. I had to cover my ears and eyes during one very disturbing and graphic part.

A few more, if you like horror:

The Ring
28 Days Later
Dawn of the Dead

A few more general cool ones:

John Q.
Fallen
American History X
American Psycho (not for everyone)
The Big Lebowski

Also: Magdalene Sisters
I agree. Irreversible was a difficult movie to watch. Loved Rabbit Proof Fence, Amelie and Run Lola Run. Would also highly recommend He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not.