So my friends have an inversion table and mentioned that maybe it would help my hip that has been giving me trouble since last tuesday. So I went over and got on it for about 10 minutes today. I played around going up n down a bit before going totally vertical. It was really weird/cool. :umno: 8) He couldn't believe how long I hung completely vertical and it didn't seem like a big deal to me. :? I did it a few times for maybe 30 seconds is all. My hip seems to feel better but the real test will be tonight. It hurts worse while sleeping. :? I think cuz it gets stiff from not moving maybe. Anyway I thought the inversion table was cool and wondered if anyone ever tried it before.

bad hip= go to chirporactor

I never heard of it.

I thought you were talking math

I thought you were talking math
:1: but this is JU

:wavey: ..inversion boots owner.

:wavey: ..inversion boots owner.
only the boots? is that so you look kewl? :P

bad hip= go to chirporactor
I'm calling tomorrow.

I thought you were talking math
I'm going to bed. I read that as "I thought you were taking meth."

Inversion table...is that the thing you strap your feet onto then you flip upside down and you're sort of hanging there? My friend's parents had one of those we'd play on when we were in high school. And if that is it, what are inversion boots?

Most people have a problem hanging upside down for any period of time...because the blood rushes to the head.

It appears that was not a problem? :umno:

gack! :umno:

I'm pleased to report my hip feels better this morning. I'll still see if I can get into the chiro today though. And I'll visit the inversion table again today too.

And no apparently blood rushing to my head isn't a problem.

NO CHIROPRACTOR :duh: :duh: :duh: If you need to call someone about it, call a physical therapist or an ortho doc. A physical therapist is the better bet, but you should see the ortho for a diagnosis first. If it's just bursitis the chiropractor won't help you.

I've always had more luck with a chirporactor than a regular doctor.