:D I'm being driven to a race by some acquaintance. We're almost to the race, and he takes a scenic detour-which is by a construction site.
I get to the start of the race with 20 minutes to spare, and I haven't changed into running clothes yet.
I jump out of the car and walk into a room. No registration set up. Some other folks I recognize as runners as there. A man walks in (the RD?) with a cardboard box full of unused extra running bibs. None match. In fact, he is handing out bib numbers which are written on circles, attached to string to go around your neck. Snoopy is on the other side of these. I pick one with Woodstock.
I still have to change! On my way to the bathroom, I notice I am walking in 3-4 inches of slush-it's sleeting now. (I was reading Harry Potter right before bed & that was the weather in the book. :D ) I now need to change into my older pair of running shoes.
I change clothes and now can't find the start. I ran this race last year and was late to it also!! The kids' fun run seems about over, and someone finally directs me to an alley. About 30 runners are lined up, crowded in this little alley. We are finally off! There is a big crash up front and runners go down.
We turn a sharp corner and find the little kids fun run now running directly at us.

Then the dogs jumped on the bed and started a dog fight. :|

You dream some wild stuff.

Oh, nightmare as in dream. :LOL:

Oh, nightmare as in dream. :LOL:
:1: Even the slush didn't throw me. I was trying to figure out where you were. Must.Not.Read.Forum.Before.Coffee!!

That was colorful! Wow! 8O

I used to have Harry Potter dreams also.

I. Want. To. Party. With. You.

Oh Kimba, that was entirely too normal for one of my dreams. I can beat you.

Last night I dreamed I was hanging out with some friends of mine who are sisters, their entire family was there, we are going to Miami as though this is the plan all along, but its fine! And we're laughing and hanging out and talking non stop like we always do together. Well, next thing you know we go to get on a cruise all together. (my parents left this morning on a cruise) Apparently thats why we are there. It didn't occur to me until we could see this giant boat. Except...I have things to do this week. And I need to take care of several things for my parents while they are gone...and I can't really afford a cruise right now...and...Well, we go to board, Everyone else seems to think I should be there and I have my bag packed with cruisewear, so I go along with it, we're looking at the cruise ship boutique swimsuits, etc, but I realize I don't have any of my cruise documents and no one from the cruise can find me in the system....didn't someone else book this for me? Oh c**p, maybe not! And I start bawling and am shamed in front of a long line of passengers, my friends and their family, and have to figure out a way to get the heck out of miami and somehow avoid speaking to my friends or their family ever agian...

And then a cat jumped on my head and I woke up.

Hmmm, so you missed the boat cuz you thought you had a ticket??? Sounds familiar. :teehee:

What drugs are you people doing and where can I get some?

THAT TIME I HAD A TICKET! :x it was just for a different day than I had intended to travel is all
:teehee:

That was one of my more normal dreams. I'm starting to believe I don't have enough creative outlets in my awake life, or I've got so many "issues" that it all plays out in my f'd up dreams.
Or, Advair is a hallucinogen. I'm not sure.

:teehee:
Your actions live in infamy in our family. Every time we have to go on a plane somewhere, we always double check--and we tell each other "your story". So, now you have become part of the Peterson's stories.
I love it!!

I love it!!
:pinklove:
Oh that story is in the archives alright, esp with the cute as can be Pfff "never stop beating a perfectly good dead horse" family.

:pinklove:
We must be related, or beating dead horses is a REAL popular sport in Texus. heehee