Hello. I'm 38 year old male and I have some questions about relieving pains in lumbar spondylosis. My father is sixty year old and all his life he was pretty healthy. I was always joking with him about how he’ll live longer than I. But these last couple of years he developed some really unpleasant spine condition.
About two years ago, he was diagnosed with lumbar spondylosis. He’s taking some pain killers all this time and practicing some exercises but it doesn’t helping him that much. Someone told me that there is something called inversion table which supposedly can help relieving pain caused by lumbar spondylosis.

Hello. I would really like to help you because I see that you are worried for your father.
You see, inversion table is like the name tells you- a table that has an option for setting up in inversion state.
It has totally editable angle of inversion. It is proven that it can relieve most of the pain symptoms that follow these spine disorders because it reduces the pressure against spine and relaxes the vertebras!
Only problem is the cause. The cheapest tables cost around 400$ but like I said- many people have used it and it has changed theirs life!

Your fathers diagnosis of spondylosis is essentially the same as saying he has a bit of arthritis, which is a normal part of the aging progess. He is most likely to find help for this condition by seeing a registered Chiropractor or Osteopath. These are professionals who specialise in diagnosing and treating conditions that affect the body like spondylosis. Treatment usually ranges between £30-£35 per session in the UK and involves specific manipulation to relieve pain and restore normal joint movement and muscle stretching, massage and targeted exercises to relieve discomfort and prevent any pain and disability from recurring or worsening.
Dr.W.R.Ridings D.C.
ChiroCare Chiropractic Clinic
Grimsby
UK

Hi, l have been suffering with the same condition as your father for years and have had some painful experiences. Bending, lifting or pulling the wrong way can immobilize me for days with severe pain and discomfort, with very limited movement. The only way l have found to get me mobile and release the nerve in-trapment was an Osteopath. (nothing else worked)
The treatment he does on me is, l lay face down on a table where the lower half of the table moves up and down and the nerve that is trapped, gets released. He also does some spine alignment and adjustments.
As for the inversion table, it does not help me when l have the nerve in-trapment... l have a inversion table just to stretch mine spine every once in a while.
Good Luck J.R.