I took plan b within 12hours of sex. Time came for my period and i was just spotting (which i never do). I bleed like i'm going to start have small cramps/backaches and then don't really start. But i've been doing this for a week now. First reg. bright red now i'm into the dried blood phase (like how i would be at the end of my period). I have taken a pregnancy test and it was negative. Am i just having an irregularly LIGHT period? Or should i still be expecting one to come? will my next one be as oddly messed up?

After taking Plan B your period will vary in many aspects. It usually comes at an irregular time and the flow changes. The color is also different. Since your period came alot earlier than it should, the uterus lining isn't ready to shed, but since the pill tricked your body into thinking you already ovulated (to avoid pregnancy) you got your period early. Your uterus is not ready to shed so the color and flow will be very different since the uterus is at a different stage than it usually is when you regularly get your period.

Because of this disturbance in your cycle, your period can be irregular for up to two months until it regulates itself again, so you can expect delayed periods or early periods as well as changes in flow and color.

I just had sex this morning with my bf but the condom slipped. Right away he went to the store and got me Plan B. It has been about like 9 h and I feel ok. I don't know wat to do... I am kinda scared bc he came but I am not sure when. Could u tell me wat to do? My bf is more scared then me.. :'(

ive used plan b three times and its been a life saver for me :-) if you got it that soon you should have no reason to worry. don't listen to the stories on the internet about drinking vinegar and taking vitamin c, it only makes you sicker, trust me.

also...it does tend to mess up your periods. a lot. one month it will be early, and the next month its late. or having one two weeks in a row. if your really concerned, just take a pregnancy test. be careful and take care of yourself, but don't dwell to much on it. good luck :-)

Took plan b numerous times in the past. Around the 27th if august I had my period. Then on 8th of September I had unprotected sex and the next morning I took a plan b. I also have been on Birth control for a couple years now. A week later I started spotting. I am not sure if this is actual spotting or if plan b brought on my period early. The color and flow is completely different and very light. Please help, I have never bled when taking plan b before? Am I pregnant? 

I also have a questions I take bc pill everyday at the same time I had sex with my boyfriend and he ejaculated in me I also took a shower and went to the bathroom after what are chances of pregnancy since I take bc