ok, so i took plan b 19th of January 2012 after unprotected sex and i was suppose to get my regular period on the 27th of January but because i took plan b it make me got my period 28th of January 2012 to the 1st of February 2012, after my period in february i had sex like five times and it was protected with condom nd i promise you everything went fine with the condom no brakage, or leakage, so in feb i notice i was suppose to get another period since feburary is a leap month mayb at the end of februrary like 27th or 28th 2012, but i did not get then, but it did came in march 2012 from 3rd of march to 7th of march 2012. then on the 14th of march 2012 which was a week after my period i had sex and it was protected with condom, i know condom is not 100% effective but is better than nothing and i promise everythin went fine, i check the condom to make sure it did not brake or leak which i av always do to make sure im good and it has always being good. now today is 8th of april 2012 still had not got my period. but i have been having PMS since a week and half now. my question is wat is going on, im i late because im stress or plan b is still messing with my cycle. plsss help me with an answer plssssssss.
thanx.

both plan b and the stress are messing with your period 

thanx, mayb i was just stress and my period is trying to get back to normal that is why i keep getting late. but i saw my period later in the night yesterday