I'm 14 and I have a good sized penis. I'm good looking and this girl wants to blow me. I don't no when It should happen. Help me and give me a way to pleasure her (she has big boobs) and just how to turn her on to make her blow me! Plz comment

my girlfriend had the same problem , she was fertile when we had sex and i wore a condom , but it broke , so i ejaculated inside her, i let her take nordette as an ecp , but a week after taking it, shes having a brown discharge, she says its dry and she only saw it in her undies , is it because she is pregnant or just a side effect of nordette? please answer she also experience breast tenderness , is this a side effect of nordette? or signs of pregnancy :(

Be careful please, you are too young, remember sex is for adults, you could ruin your life, (pregnancy, STD, HIV-AIDS, herpes, etc.) Are you hit puberty or not yet?

If you want a BJ you will diplomatically discuss it with your mate. She cannot read your mind or body language. When you two are not having sex bring up the topic with her. Have you gone down on here yet? The most imprtant part of oral sex is talking about it.