Me and my girlfriend had unprotected intercourse on the 14th day of her menstrual cycle. Usually when we have sex her period ranges from 28-31 but if we don't have sex in the entire month it stays as a regular 22 day cycle. I based my period tracker for her to 28 days though. 30 minutes as we had unprotected sex she took the Emergency Contraceptive Pills (ECP). I'd be glad if she hasn't ovulated yet on the 14th day since the ECP could still be in effect. But if she already began ovulating even though she took the ECP 30 minutes after the intercourse does that mean i'm screwed?

If your gf was ovulating or had ovulated in the previous few hours the day you had unprotected sex then it is much more likely the ECP may fail to prevent pregnancy.
You will now just have to wait and have her take a HPT if she fails to start her period for a week after she is due. Also worth remembering that stress can delay her period so best for her not to be worrying about it.

But I heard that Emergency Birth Control pills can prevent fertilization even after the egg has been released and even implantation too. Is that not true?

Any updates on this? Same situation! I'm really nervous!