This is my first post in this forum. To go straightly, my boy and I had sex last Friday afternoon. We had unprotected sex but he used withdrawal. We have not done it for a month.

So afraid and paranoid, I took 2 pils of Trust Oral Contraceptive after 5 hours. And then I have searched for emergency contraceptives, and so I found NORDETTE. We then decided to buy this ECP. I took 2 pills of Trust Oral Contraceptive and a tablet of Nordette about 20 hours after the sex. I took another 2 pills of Nordette the succeeding 12 hours.

Last night, I took 4 pills of Nordette. And I am planning to take another 4 pills later on...

I am in my fertility period.

I want to know how effective is Nordette?

I am a graduating student, so pls help me...

I am so afraid. And may I ask how long should I take Nordette?

It's the 4th day today after we had sex. :$ Pls reply, THANK YOU

Honey! I am TOTALLY confused here! Have you been on the pill or are you taking this thinking it will stop contraception - like the morning after pill?!

Taking contraceptives to stop conception is a tricky thing also it is less effective then taking Plan B! That being siad it is STILL effective!

Even though your chance of being is still there - due to you having unprotected sex, PLUS it being at your ovulation time! I am leaning towards that you are NOT pregnant! And that the pills have been effective!

What you NEED to know is the pull out method is NOT a form of birth control! All it takes is 1 sperm and you can't see sperm! So since you are already able to get your hands on birth control pill! Use them as they were intented and start taking it! Because doing this with ALL the hormones and pills, is VERY bad for your system and should NEVER be used for ongoing contraception!

So no one can tell you wether you are pregnant or not BUT I don't think you are! Remember ALWAYS be protected and good luck!

Thank you Bambi, I am also asuming that I am not pregnant at all. You made me feel relieved. I am really hoping that I did not conceive. Because if so, i will be going crazy. we will try the abstinence, since most likely, artificial contraceptives are not 100% sure.

Thank you so much for noticing my post, I so appreciate your respond. :O

I will tell you what I tell my boys! IF you are on birth control, the boy should ALWAYS ALWAYS wear a condom, and pull out before ejacultion! And ejaculate into the condom! This will negate ANY chance of becoming pregnant! ALWAYS be protected! Good luck and health!

hi and great day!My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex on her first day of ovulation. I cum outside, but I am not sure If I cum a little bit inside. She took Nordette 68 hours after we had sex. She only took the 1st dose (4 tablets), but I never let her take the 2nd dose because she is suffering from extreme headache and vomiting. Do you think the Nordette will still be effective even though she only took 4 tablets? your answer/response will be appreciated. Thanks a lot!

hi yanks! does your girl became pregnant?

hey did you get pregnant?? and what hapened to you?

luisa how are you now? did you give birth?

please answer this!!! BADLY NEEDING HELP! nagsex kami ng gf ko march 7,2013 aroung 10am- 12 pm my gf had take nordette march 8, 2013 12:00 PM after a 9 or 10 days she had a very little blood coming out from her vagina and after that it will be gone and the next day it comes out again.. i have read that some women experience spotting during their pregnancy.... im so scared please help me.. i have read some articles that pregnant women are experiencing bleeding very light.... Is that called the withdrawal bleeding? is she pregnant? till now she havent have period :'(

i had the same experience with that of yours...so did u get pregnant?

it look like you are pregnant.

Can I take nordette BEFORE intercourse? Will that still be effective? I need answers please... Thanks! 

i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend i took trust pill 5hours after and continually using it until now.. Is there any posibilities for me to get pregnant'? Please reply i need your help .

what happened? please reply.

what happened? please reply.