So me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex no condom things got too intense. I jacked him off and then he cummed a little bit. He didn't wanna stick it in when he did so he wiped off all of the cum with a tissue too make sure all the cum was gone. his penis did look dry there was nothing on it it was completely dry when he stuck it in. I don't think this is the day for me too get pregnant cause my last period was on April 30th then ended on May 5th or 6th. I don't think im pregnant but do you think there's a slight chance that I will be? But if you wipe off the sperm isn't there more on there you just can't see it? Also when he stuck it in I didn't feel him precum or cum at all but I am still not sure.

The average cycle length is 28days and you ovulate around day 14 of your cycle. To me the timing is right and you could end up pregnant. Wait until your period is due and if you dont get it then get a home pregnancy test. Make sure you read the instructions properly and use first morning urine for the best result.

Good luck!

Hi Sarah,

I did get your two messages but can't reply since you are so new.

Anyways, he can't wipe the inside of his penis clean. Any semen that was in the urethra would have been squeezed out when he inserted his penis and into your vagina.

When did you have sex? There is always a chance of pregnancy.

I had sex around may 9 last period was April 30

Did your period start or end on April 30? I need to know when it started.

Oh it started April 30 and lasted 5 days

OK,

You had sex on day 9 of your cycle. Day 1 is when your period starts. Normally you'll ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle. Sperm can survive about 5 days.

Yes, there is a chance of pregnancy.

Also my boyfriend wiped off the top part too of his penis the urethra but people said there were still millions of sperm when he cummed so its that small?

Sarah, the urethra is the "tube" that carries urine and semen. If he ejaculated then there was semen (with sperm) in it. That's what would get into your vagina.

Yes, there are millions of sperm and it only takes 1.

so my egg came in time?

Maybe. That's the unknown. We don't know exactly when you ovulate.

Okay also how can I get a pregnancy test without my parents knowing? I'm only 17

Hold on, if you only had sex on May 9 it's too early to test. You need to wait at least 2, preferably 3, weeks after having sex to test.

You also don't need a prescription to buy the test. You can get one at a lot of stores.

Hope it helps.

Ok thankyou so much

You could also wait until your period is due and if you dont get it and its a few days late then you can go to your doctor and they should do 1 without having to tell your parents and worrying about them finding the test.